DREAM. BUILD. GROW.
What is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO)?
In its simplest form, a PEO allows its clients to focus on their core business, resulting in more profitable bottom line growth. The PEO does this by alleviating small business owners of non-revenue producing tasks, such as; Payroll Management, Employee Benefits, Human Resource Services, Workers Compensation, Risk Management and Technology. Having access to experts in their respective fields, business owners can now take control of their company and focus their efforts on growing their business.
Finding a PEO is easy; finding the right PEO can be a bit trickier. PEO’s come in all shapes, sizes and risk tolerances and with 900+ PEO’s nationwide, the right PEO for your company may not show up on a Google search.
According to a 2014 report from McBassi & Company, companies using a PEO Grow 7 to 9% faster, have 10 to 14% lower turnover and are 50% less likely to go out of business.
When looking for a PEO, consider the following:
- Is your company considered a White, Blue or Grey collar business?
- Do you need Safety Training and Manuals?
- What benefits are important to offer your employees?
(Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, Legal, EAP, etc.)
- Do you want a PEO that has internal health insurance?
- Is the health network important to you?
- Do you need a PEO licensed in more than one state?
- Do you need Employee Recruiting?
- Do you prefer size over personal service?
- Do you require a PEO with a local presence?
For more information on finding the right PEO for your company
See how United Outsource helped Adam get back to business.
See how United Outsource helped Adam get out from under the non-revenue generating activity and get back to focusing on growing his bottom line.