DREAM. BUILD. GROW.
Workers Compensation is an important part of any business and generally required by law in most states. Workers compensation not only protects the employee if injured on the job, but also protects the business owner from lawsuits resulting from on the job injuries. Negotiating rates, handling audits and paying down payments are disruptors to both time and cash flow.
Using the economies of scale, PEO’s can provide their clients with not only more competitive rates, but enhanced safety and claims management services not typically found on the open market. For companies considered blue and grey collar, these savings can add up quickly. Additionally, PEO’s integrate safety programs designed to reduce on the job injuries, along with claims management for those unfortunate situations. These services are designed to minimize cost and get employees back on the job quickly. By eliminating annual renewals, with down payments and audits, business owners find more time to devote to growing their core business.
Consider the following when looking for a PEO, as services vary from one PEO to the next:
- Is your company considered a White, Blue or Grey collar business?
- Do you need or want Safety Training and Safety Manuals?
- Do you want or need OSHA assistance, surveys and inspections?
- No Down payment on workers compensation policy.
- No end of policy audits.
- Pay-as-you-go programs even out cash flow, only pay for what you use
- Multi-state workers compensation programs
- PEO manages all workers compensation claims, allowing you to focus on growing your business
High risk programs:
- and more